- The average time for the 19 offensive tackles that participated in the 40 yard dash at the 2010 NFL Combine was 5.262 seconds.
- The fastest OT was Bruce Campbell from Maryland who ran the 40 yard dash in a time of 4.85 seconds.
- The slowest OT was Adam Ulatoski from Texas who ran a 5.53 despite weighing in 14 lbs lighter than Campbell.
- Most of the top prospects exceeded the peer average, including:
- Brian Bulaga (Iowa) who ran a 5.26
- Russell Okung (Oklahoma State) who ran a 5.17
- Jared Veldheer (Hillsdale) who ran a 5.09
- Trent Williams (Oklahoma) who ran a 4.88
- One top prospect that missed out on the peer average was 323 lb Anthony Davis from Rutgers who ran a 5.38