- The average time for the 15 OGs that took part in the 40 yard dash at the 2010 NFL Combine was 5.269
- The fastest guard was Marshall Newhouse from TCU who ran a 5.00 flat which was also 3rd amongst all O-linemen
- The slowest guard was Iowa’s Dace Richardson who ran a 5.78
- Highly touted OG/OT prospects Mike Iupati (Idaho) and Vladimir Ducasse (Massachusetts) both exceeded the peer average with times of 5.26 and 5.21 respectively.
- The average time for the 5 Cs that took part in the 40 yard dash was 5.224 seconds.
- Matt Tennant from Boston College exceeded peer average with his time of 5.16 seconds whilst other top prospects Maurkice Pouncey (Florida) and J.D. Walton (Baylor) narrowly missed out on the average with times of 5.23 and 5.24.