- The average 40 time for the 12 TEs that ran at the 2010 NFL Combine was 4.709 seconds.
- The fastest TE was Pittsburgh’s Dorin Dickerson who ran it in 4.40 seconds.
- The slowest TE was Riar Geer from Colorado who did a 4.98
- Miami’s former basketball player Jimmy Graham ran a 4.56 which exceeded the peer average.
- Tony Moeaki (Iowa) and Dennis Pitta (BYU) both also exceeded peer average with times of 4.69 and 4.63 respectively.
- Oklahoma’s Jermaine Gresham, whose season was ended by injury, ran a 4.73 which was below average.
- Two other notable prospects, Florida’s Aaron Hernandez and Arizona’s Rob Gronkowski, did not participate.