- The average time for the 15 quarterbacks that competed in the 40 yard dash at the 2010 NFL Combine was 4.848 seconds.
- QBs Sam Bradford, Daryll Clark, Jimmy Clausen and Armanti Edwards did not participate in the drill.
- The fastest QB was Jarrett Brown from West Virginia who ran a time of 4.54 seconds.
- The slowest QB was Jevan Snead from Ole Miss who ran a time of 5.01 seconds.
- Den Lefevour from Central Michigan exceeded peer average by running a 4.66, the second fastest time for the position.
- Texas QB Colt McCoy exceeded peer average with a 4.79.
- Zac Robinson from Oklahoma State and Florida’s Tim Tebow both also exceeded peer average with times of 4.71 and 4.72 respectively.
- Cincinnati QB Tony Pike missed out on the peer average with his time of 4.92 seconds.